Friday, June 22, 2007

Like a Karmic Gun

The whole sound of the division marching on the the age's garbage, mind poisoned, poison self-imposed. Like the rest of us: permanently bored and stupid-- in my case, heartbroken by the state of humanity. Who will help me bake this bread? Dear friend, you shall come with me. If they can't keep up with me now... I come back around and ask again: who will help me bake this bread? I would not like to build my empire and have nobody to join me in celebration, walls too high-- oh never too high!-- for the glorious elite, the few who fly as angels under the sun and look down at the beasts, who whisper rainbows and better neurons meme to meme.


I met an old demon named Sally. He did not eat but only saw. He did not eat but only saw. Cause of contention is the need to eat. Cause of contention is the need to fuck. Wretched hyena, squealing cur. Sally watched objective as ever and taught me many things, how to destroy demons, his own kind, though as kind could be was only such as I was human. He taught me many things and I am still learning. He told me many things and I am still listening. Only not with the ears...


Is the human condition so hopeless? Is there little room for free will? I knew a man who came as a bullet, a cosmic bullet. Is was not my fault. It was not his fault. The wheel turns with the same momentum and disturbs greatly the precious molecules of air which in turn burst in unseen clouds, waver, float and coast onward as from a karmic gun. But if there is no fault then accountability is a sin. How could we proceed as such, as bullets to destroy the lives of surrounding victims? There must be room for accountability...


I am still shaken by the demons and the actions I took seemingly of my own volition, the Demon Queen who would dare claim to hold my life. Without a moment's hesitation, without the time to strike a flame for food, I raised my army and took charge. They held greater power than us, but we outflanked them. My brother and I made our strike with only the commanders left... Cause of contention is the need to eat. Cause of contention is the need to fuck. Was it that simple? These sad beasts, these homosapiens were doomed to repeat the same sad patterns almost endlessly. Early experience provides the road map and indeed they walk the same paths to arrive at the same places over and over, both individually and collectively. Who will stop the wheel from spinning? The Elders, I believe, brought me down to Earth for a reason...

No comments: